Tracey Bregman in middle of legal battle between her son & boyfriend

• Members

Holy sh*t

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/13/bold-and-beautiful-tracey-bregman-son-restraining-order/

"The Bold and the Beautiful" star Tracey Bregman is in the middle of an intense legal battle between her son and boyfriend ... and the bf says he's scared for his life. 

According to legal docs obtained by TMZ ... Bregman's boyfriend, Brian Landow, got a restraining order against her 19-year-old son, Landon. Brian says Landon pulled a gun on him and has threatened to kill him multiple times -- this is all because he and Tracey have tried to put an end to Landon's out-of-control partying.

In fact, according to Brian ... Landon hates him so much, the teen hatched a plan straight out of a soap script to sabotage mom's relationship -- hiding panties in Brian's car and dumping cocaine in his coffee. 

The two are set to go to court later this month.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's better than any story line on any of the soaps right now. With that said, I'm wondering if the son really set him up. I can buy him pulling a gun on him, because that sort of thing happens, but the panties in the car and the drugs in the coffee sound like the boyfriend might possibly be using the son as a scapegoat to cover up some things.

• Members

This is indeed classic soap opera, and much more interesting than anything on the show. Too bad it's happening in real life! I had no suspicion that the boyfriend is using the son to cover things up -- it sounds that boy has some serious issues. Maybe he was watching his mom's show once upon a time and got inspiration from there for the panties lol 

Archived