GH Actress' Contract Negotiations Hit Snag; Rival Soap Eyeing to Hire

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? I can't see that in any way, unless he idea is to completely change the character and just stick the name Mac on her. Mac was never supposed to be the cutest, tiniest most stereotypical "feminine" girl in the room. Just the opposite.  Becky is pretty much the anti Mac as far as I can see. I'm sure if Y&R really wants her they could come up with a more fitting role for her.

• Members

I dont consider them legcacy characters. Lani and Paige were both newly created characters that came out of nowhere. Paige's connections were retconned in months after she debuted and she was already a flunk by then. The only people she interacted with as part of said legacy were recast Eve and Kimberly. Shane never returned and all the Bradys treated her like a stranger. And Abe? Being related to him is no better than random extra #32. We see how that family has been handeld

• Members

This doesn't sound like real news.  "Actress in negotiations still negotiating" is what it sounds like to me.   DC has always been this big Rebecca Herbst fan domain so it makes sense they would headline anything about her.    She is a decent soap actress who can adequately deliver crying and other soap fare, but the Liz role was wrecked years ago when they turned her into this brood mare and now all that is left for this character are scenes discussing children.   Compound that with the character destruction that always ensues when a female falls for Jason, and there you go. 

Archived