B&B: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny -- I was thinking that Wyatt and Bill's bodies look pretty similar, which works for casting I suppose. The embarrassing part comes from the fact that Diamont, a 53 year old man, has good reason to look a little bloated and yet is more defined, more muscular and in better shape than someone half his age... 

Don't get me wrong. Wyatt's body is under no circumstances fat. But, for a soap leading man, who has shirtless scenes, makes really good money, and is supposed to be some great stud (and the son of a great stud), that's embarrassing. 

• Members

So $Bill got both Logan sisters drinking.  Poor Katy passed out on the couch. I predict this drinking issue will push Bill towards Brooke.  

Arrogant, noble Brooke, she's gifted Bill to Katey with her old ass.... insinuating undertones I can take him back if I wanted to..   Eric, Bridgett, Rick are definitely team Brooke.

Why do I have this feeling  newly annulled Quinn will set it up to marry Liam. 

Caroline is poised in story to tell Thomas (or he'll overhear) that he's a baby daddy.  She looks guilty..

Where's Ridge? 

Re: Wyatt I don't find him remotely attractive: his voice is irritating, he has a receding hairline, his upper body has no definition he's not cut  he needs to hit the gym...get a trainer or something.  I still wish for Carter and Steffy to hit the sheets.  Something different (besides Liam and Quinn) storyline needs to happen on B/B  for me its boring.

• Members

I see that Bradley rebooted Ridge vs Rick again. This is the story he should have gone full throttle on instead he dropped it for the crappy quad from hell, Thomas/Caroline/Ridge baby mess, Maya's non transgender story, Brooke's drinking, Katie's drinking, Brooke's foolishness in saying that Bill is the love of her life….yeah when….bull.  I am sure Bradley will drop it again for the garbage that's on the air now.

• Members

I never said she wasn't .  Like Chit said the storyline was horrible and that was what I was referring to. It wasn't  a story. Once Rick found out he forgive her and poof story ended. There was no story. Bradley made a big deal about how great it was going to be and it turned into a big flop.

• Members

The story floundered. For once, Bell attempted to do a story he hadn't done before. Unfortunately, the story wrapped up quickly, there were no beats to the story. There was no real opposition, everything was just hunky-dory, and life went on...

I have to say it's been nice getting a break from Stiffy, Whynot, and Lame.  

• Members

It started out great then fizzled cause Bradley was determined to not have anyone be against Precious Maya. I mean not everyone is accepting of this. I don't agree with it for personal reasons but I respect someone's choice to do it. Having someone against her other than Julius would have been better. It's more realistic

• Members

She still sticks out like a sore thumb. If they are going to reboot the Ridge vs Rick story again it has to be more than about Precious Maya and that awful painting of hers. I still was enjoying Rick losing it and against not only Ridge but everyone else on the canvas and to top it off he should have gotten really upset with Maya blindsiding him instead the whole story fizzled. Such a shame.

Archived