B&B: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone posted about Quinn probably marrying Liam.  Which made total sense considering how stupid this show has become.  She would have to come up with 2 birth certificates.  Not only her own with a fake name but Liam's with a fake name.  No, she'll just end up pregnant and Wyatt will then defend her.  She is a total joke. 

• Members

While I'm digging the absolute depraved Liam&Quinn-story, I just can't with Steffy/Wyatt. Bye, b*tches!

The turnaround moment last week was shocking, though. The soon as the quad faded the show went to must-see TV. Katie drinking is kinda lame, but the acting and overall story is awesome. Ridge vs. Rick is just sooooo good. And it was a nice treat to see Bridget. I prefered it this way over seeing Donna playing sounding board (don't miss this character at all).

• Members

I've started catching random episodes the past two weeks since I went on 'hiatus' on Labor Day. Honestly, reading about Brill heating-up and drunk Katie brought me back to check it out. If there's one thing where HT is guaranteed gold - it's showdown scenes with DD & KKL. I just wish the writers could find a way to make Katie less boring the rest of the time - and I think that's why Brill has a huge fan base because Brooke & Bill are interesting together.

The Caroline baby story would've been far more compelling had Rick and Caroline gotten drunk and the baby was theirs. It would make the rivalries and stakes so much higher than now. Honestly, I can't helped but be creeped out that Ridge would keep this secret from his own son. Unfortunately, even with the potential fall-out, Thomas was never an important enough character to really care. 

How weird is that Brooke has been holding court lately in her kitchen (at least the three episodes I saw the past 10 days? And what's this Maya "get a chance to get to know each other" to Brooke? Huh? There were so many times during the Raya reboot pre-TG that the dialogue made it seem like Maya just arrived Fall 2014. Moving everyone into the two houses is an interesting concept, but if they are all allies, where's the conflict (except for Ridge/Thomas)? All the Forresters are aligned and all the Logans. It's better to mix it up. Have Steffy move in with Brooke - now's that's something I would watch.

And, of course, with the insta-annulment, we know what's going to happen Quiam. I am glad they went there because the chemistry between SC/RS was undeniable beyond the sexual undertones. I think SC had some of his most inspired scenes with RS. I just hate the B&B continually uses 'weddings' as some sort of 'permanent' barrier for couples - it's a poor fallback, is completely unrealistic in this world and certainly in the B&B universe. They so easily could create emotional barriers and obstacles that would be far more effective, but I digress.

• Members

Yes and Yes!!

Especially to the first part. That way Thomas didn't even have to be onscreen (I still think he's unnecessary) and it would have created so much drama for Rick and Maya as well, since Maya can't give him a child (and they're boring now).

That's sad but it was inevitable. Still it should've been Carter and Steffy instead of Steffy and the weasel.

• Members

What a shame. I mean in what sad universe does someone like the actor who plays Zende win out over LSV? Again like with my other recommendations about Raya and this baby, since they went this route - should've substituted Carter for Zende - like age difference matters (Eric/Donna) - and it would've added a very big dimension to story with Carter/Maya history and tying to the TG reveal and Carter's feelings, etc.

Is LSV still writing for the show?

Archived