Blind Item

rlj

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Y&R will ever go there again, although after that Tamara Braun fiasco on AMC, I wouldn't be shocked.

The whole thing was bizarre - I never got much of a feeling he was struggling. It didn't help that Massey, always uncomfortable with other men, was way more into the sex scene with Gabi than the character should have been. But I think the only reason they did it was to give Will a baby, and because Tomlin might have resented that "MarDar" skipped over his entire coming out because it was more fun to have Will leer at EJ and call Sami a whore 500 times.

• Members

Yeah, I think that was primarily Tomlin wanting to tell the story he'd planned to tell before he and Higley were fired in 2011 -- Will gets Gabi pregnant, then struggles with coming out and getting close to Sonny. I never thought Will was struggling with whether he still liked women once MarDar took over; he just seemed uneasy with identifying as gay and being with men. They shoved that fling with Gabi in there (with some poorly motivated "OMG I can't be gay" terror that lasted 24 hours) to prompt the baby story. It definitely wasn't a story about sexual fluidity, at any rate. 

• Members

I'm certainly HERE for Nathan exploring m/m stuffs w/ Lucas, YAS! :D But knowing GH will will probably get Dylan (who seems to be in limbo) + Lucas (who remains one of the hottest guys in the GH cast) 

Weren't there rumours a few yonks ago that Dylan would be gay?

Archived