Y&R September 2015 Discussion

• Members

Actually, I don't mind this. The Passanate/Altman team just never knew what to do with the character. He should finish Victor off. At worst we'll probably end up seeing Nikki and Mariah bury him alive just like Jane and Sydney did to Patrick Muldoon's character on Melrose Place. 

Jill being back on Thursday's show was wonderful. The fact she's already steamrolling over Colin and Neil shows what a critical part of Y&R has been missing since February. 

In the meantime, this Neil story has really gotten sickening. Is Neil suppose to be evil now? Is Gwen going to turn out to be his accomplice? 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah

can kill Victor for all I care....even if that means he takes his place as the main villain or whatever in the show....at least he would sometimes pay for his crimes...

There are actually a few fun moments during today's show with Katherine's second year memorial....also a reminder more and more how tragic it is that they refuse to write for Jill or even use Esther more....

• Members

Neils story is disgusting.  

Its good to see more of Mariah lately, but she needs a new love interest.

SC is selling the [!@#$%^&*] out of her story.  I have the feeling that even after Sag's involvement with Adam is revealed, her and Nick will stay together because of their "great love".  Ugh.

The few throwback scenes they showed today were better than nothing.

• Members

Ray Wise is so good as Ian Ward.  Apparently he won a Daytime Emmy for his appearance on Y&R. The show started out writing him in shades of gray and then, predictabley turned him into a cardboard cut out villain.  They do that with anyone that goes up against Victor it seems.  Such a waste.

Yeah, Neil's creepy.  Congratulations show!  You've destroyed the entire Winter's family with the exception of Lily. 

Isn't Sage like two months pregnant?  She looks like she's ready to deliver any minute when she should barely be showing.  Maybe the constant rubbing of the belly makes the baby grow faster. 

• Members

I thought it wasn't until 2002. And Jill never felt the same.

The lioness mane hair WAS Jill. And, after it was passe, she followed it up with the beautiful styling of 1999-2002. I don't know what they were thinking getting rid of it.

• Members

It was either late 2002 or early 2003 when Jill's hair went into that Soccer Mom Wave. It unfortunately coincided with the Kay Is Jill's Mother storyline that impaled both characters for nearly a decade. It's like everything happened at once to make Jill less relevant, less sexual and less powerful. 

Her hair looked the best in 1999, it wasn't super long, but it was past her shoulders and was luxurious and coiffed, immaculate and classic and timeless. She never would have had to change her hairstyle again, it really was one of those looks that never goes out of style. It was as far as Jill's hair ever should have matured. 

Archived