Y&R JULY 2015

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seeing CG and HK on the same episode makes it oh so obvious who needs more air time!

Kudo to the writers for having Marissa grow up in an orphanage - that just saved her some major pain from TGVN

I did like the Jack reveal to Victor.

I love GT, but the writers have completely forgotten who Phyllis is - she's not the type to sit by Jack's bed, get other people to do her sleuthing (Ashley, Nikki) or be 'alone in that big house without Jack.' WTH? Phyllis would be taking numbers left and right. Oh, and I'd love to see Phyllis bang Stitch - I think SC/GT could actually get some steam going.

Unlike Sage, there is something intriguing and genuine about Marissa. SP is impressing me so far. Oh, and she is far more beautiful than even this cleaned up version of Marissa.

• Members

+1 Well said, Slick

My thoughts exactly. That's been bothering me for a long time now. Phyllis is no shrinking violet, she should be out there looking to kick some ass. GT plays that very well.

I really didn't want to like Marissa, but she's growing on me. As long as they don't make her some weepy sap in the end. Sage CreepyFace is useless.

• Members

Summer wins back to back Emmys but she needs an acting coach? lol! Oh well, she can always fall back on her great looks!

I am so disappointed in Phyllis now. Being saddled with Jack has turned her into such a bore.

• Members

I think i've said all I needed to say about my hatred of Victor on that survey, but today was totally an example....

for someone who has just as much power behind the scenes, but most interesting, does agree with his twitter fans when they say Victor just gets meaner and meaner each new year, you would assume Braeden would ask to play those scenes toned down, but I guess a check is still a check....

Archived