Y&R JULY 2015

• Members

If Sony ever decides to have characters that are gay, it should be someone that doesnt have a sexually dubious past with young girls and who hasn't stunk up the screen with mediocre heterosexual pairings for 11 years. No!!!!!!!!!!! It should be a young fresh character that has never gone there with the opposite sex. Faith and someone unconnected or Moses and Reed. GR can have a seat. That story is not for Kevin.

Correct!This, I agree with!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ajsp, Phelps, MacDonald, & Stafford have all gone on record stating they offered and wanted MS to stay MS chose to leave. I have no doubt th. Actors have big egos and narcism, but the notion that MS left YR cause she wasn't the. center of YR and wanted to be paired with hot young guys, she moved to a show where she is hardly the center of anything, and acts opposite two mature actors, it doesn't jive IMO

Sharon Case is a bitch who has almost lost her job a couple of tomes because of her huge sense of entitlement. Her being a trouper, team player, down for anything is code for her to sit down, shut up, no there is no Shick coming, deal with it and do your job

• Members

If not being paired with PB and Phyllis playing supporting to Jack isn't the reason then what was it? If everyone wanted her to stay and would have done anything to make that happen then why didn't she let them? And don't give me some mess about pursuing her dreams and passions when she showed up on General Hospital not long after. And I don't want to hear it's cause she wanted a new challenge. 50 year old soap actresses do not quit steady paying gigs to pursue the Hollywood dream. MS is way to smart of a lady for that.

As for Case, meh...I'm not a stan. It just seems to me that she has resisted what I see as a play to get her out.

• Members

Oh snap! I love this post. I read a couple of places that MAB was ready to kill Sharon off. I can understand why SC would have a huge ego. The way her character is worshipped and adored is just amazing to me. It's because of this adoration the actress may feel untouchable. It was rather amusing to see her ego take a beating when Phick became such a hot number and JM all but shouted from the rooftops that he was free at last!

• Members

Oh snap! I love this post. I read a couple of places that MAB was ready to kill Sharon off. I can understand why SC would have a huge ego. The way her character is worshipped and adored is just amazing to me. It's because of this adoration the actress may feel untouchable. It was rather amusing to see her ego take a beating when Phick became such a hot number and JM all but shouted from the rooftops that he was free at last! lol!! He could not gush over MS hard enough he was thrilled to be out of sick.

Oh snap! I love this post. I read a couple of places that MAB was ready to kill Sharon off. I can understand why SC would have a huge ego. The way her character is worshipped and adored is just amazing to me. It's because of this adoration the actress may feel untouchable. It was rather amusing to see her ego take a beating when Phick became such a hot number and JM all but shouted from the rooftops that he was free at last! lol!! He could not gush over MS hard enough he was thrilled to be out of sick.

• Members
I also read that MAB was ready to kill her and that was the last straw and why she was canned. I doubt that was the reason though cause I don't think tptb care much about Sharon anymore. But I do think MAB was gonna kill her just cause that was such a MAB thing to do.

Most actors with big egos usually whine and make demands and it can be seen in story when this happens. Does anyone know of anything Case has "demanded" and gotten?

• Members

Good question. No I don't know of anything. The only time I remember her really complaining about her character was the infamous Twitter fight between her and EB after she complained about being paired with Victor.

• Members

celine is our new Phick stan who thinks we all care about that [!@#$%^&*] and keeps trying to draw people into arguments about anything related to Sharon Case, Sharon, Sharon's daughter (Mariah), or any non-Michelle Stafford Phyllis topics when we're all just trying to watch the show.

Girl, I didn't watch the show back in those days, I don't care about either of those pairings, I don't care about this show and you picked the wrong board. Go fight wherever you kids usually fight.

Archived