Y&R JULY 2015

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not saying it was originally in the script but if it was, I wish Braeden would have allowed Neil to punch Victor back in the jail scene......I don't know why he would still agree to punch Neil at all if he hates how their "friendship" is now being written, but I guess Braeden really is sticking to the script which might be a good thing....I guess....

• Members

IA, for a while there the spooky old mansion with Constance, Gabe and Sage was a good set piece. They should have kept it as a replacement for the Chancellor estate. Now Sage is bascially homeless and relying on Nick to take care of her and I guess Gabe is living with Chelea, not nearly as interesting. I wonder what happened to the mansion, did it burn down or something?

• Members

The only explanation I recall was that since Gabriel and Sage's marriage was fake, they forfeited their inheritance of the Bingham Estate. I assume that included the house.

That set was great, and agree with yall, they should have kept it. And I really liked Constance, too bad she dead.

Archived