Y&R JULY 2015

• Members

rlj, Thanks for the info. I read about KS screen test on another board but it's nice to have it confirmed. I also love that Sage is connected to both Newman brothers. That has new leading lady written all over it. ITA that baby is a Newman regardless of who the daddy is and that is nothing but good news for Sage. Nage is CP's couple, so hopefully they will have a good run. Looking forward to lots of drama!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Except that the Adam/Nick brother triangle has already been done with Sharon and pretty recently at that. Then we had Nick/Avery/Dylan. Do we really need to go there again? Can't these writers come up with some new material? I feel the same way about any potential baby switch. Seems like the show can never let a baby be, -Faith, Connor, Daniel's baby whose name I can't remember, Moses, Lily, Abby, Summer- there's always paternity/maternity questions. Let's do something else for a change.
I liked Sage at the beginning when she was bitchy but now she's turned into just another Mary Sue like Avery, Hillary and to some extent Phyllis. Marissa has potential as well but pretty soon they'll change the woman that slept with the ship's captain to save Jack into a middle class matron. They should make Victor give Marissa a job and since she isn't qualified for anything and doesn't have citizenship she should work as a housekeeper in his mansion. Then let the games begin. Or she could start off working for Jack, Phyllis could fire her and then she could work for Victor.

• Members

Good cause Marissa was unbearable when all she did was slobber all over Marco.

I still love Billy. Love his sarcasm especially since he always directs it at people who deserve it.

Why do we need a triangle with Abby and Summer fighting over some jabroni? MO is okay but Abby is such a ditz and so vapid that no sane person would respect her or take her seriously. And HK is so overdramatic as Summer that it makes me hate every time she's onscreen. Gross.

I hope Mariah sees all of it. And laughs and laughs.

KS was much worse on GH but she's nothing special here and Sage is so pointless. What was Nick thinking? And Sage makes it obvious that even she doesn't believe what she says (although that's more KS's fault than Sage's but regardless).

• Members

I liked KS early on, and didn't expect to - the dark hair was lovely, she was very restrained onscreen and had great chemistry with Hartley. I thought the sort of gothic, tragic character had a bit of potential.

Since then she's gone back to the blonde dyejob, she's hamming it up again like she did for most of GH and she's just Nick's latest piece. As I care nothing for Nick I certainly don't care about his parade of chicks. She can go.

• Members

I like Kyle and Summer individually but they haven't clicked as a couple. I think Marissa is a great new character. She is a good actress and she definitely has leading lady good looks. Now she may be great with Kyle if her romance with Noah doesn't work out. Marissa is an orphan but I have a strong feeling her mother came from money.

Archived