Days: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, I have never met a J/M fan that like Izzy B/John or vice versa. Too each their own. They were okay. And I liked John back then. His background had just started to become a cluster$#*&, so I can see why people would like them. I guess their romance was sweet and tragic. I just thought the DH's had much better chemistry and Roman and Marlena were zzzzz.....back then. And frankly, they made Roman kind of unlikable. I mean, if I knew Josh Taylor was coming I know I would have had more love for Wayne Northrop. At this point J&M have no real story together, so I don't see the point of them as a couple. I don't watch days everyday now so I am not even sure how he has this kid and what point this occurred. Marlena can work fine on her own as a supporting character, but John always seems like an accessory to me. I didn't miss him when he was gone and that's sad because I was upset when they were fired.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

can we recast Will with a minion? Like seriously. Everytime Guy Wilson is supposed to be on, just get one of those things to run across the screen and act out his lines. Just think of how much money Days would save

• Members

Good lord Abby is so stupid. I hate the Horton grandkids. I dont hate JJ but I dont love him anymore. Hopefully the writing improves for this generation when we get the new material bc they all suck

Why is Serena still around? Her storyline is over yet she is just lingering around

yeah as mentioned Will's new atittude is about keeping your friends close and enemies closer. He's still manipulating things.

• Members

The little girl playing Arianna was so cute yesterday ... repeating Chad's dialogue, pulling her sunglasses on and off.

Sad when that's the high point of the show for me, but I'm just bored with everything on screen.

Archived