Days: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought the club fight might have been staged by Will but I don't think it was. GW is looking a little pudgy too lately…LOL

I have a feeling once Sonny leaves Will high and dry its going to be Will trying to break up Paul and Derrick so he can be with Paul.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess so. Unless they introduce a new dude. All they're doing is making Will self-destructive like his mother, except she excelled at it. He's laughable at it. I hope the direction changes but since pissy Will is all Guy can play it's probably what we're stuck with unless Wilson leaves or is fired.

• Members

Sigh. I have a feeling Derrick, and in fact most gay-related parts, will disappear, significantly diminish or be relegated to basic nonsense.

I wonder if the executive(s) standing up for the gay story will continue doing so...

• Members

I don't think he's ever said his last name and last week was the first time he ever mentioned his family, so he could be. But it really doesn't matter, they tape 6 months ahead, so if the new writer's already ditched him, he's already long gone. 

• Members

Can we get more of feisty Jennifer, please? I actually semi-recognized her for a second.

DEAD to everything Chloe had to say to Nicole. LMAO. Naturally there's a catfight. Siiigh. These two as friends has never ever worked for me.

• Members

I agree with this. I hate that there's this mentality that forcing some connection will make me care about them. No, good writing and a good actor will. It takes a good mix of the two, IMHO.

Xander forced into the Kiriakis family did nothing but make me resent he's not Alexander. Telfer is decent but the character never had much of a shelf life. Neither has Clyde. I don't know why people have clung to either of them, TBH. They're nothing to write home about.

Archived