DC Blind Item: Who's coming back from dead

• Members

It's the son of Phil Brewer and Diana Taylor, secretly kept in a Faison-backed orphanage by Heather and Obrecht...now played by Jeff Branson. He's going to have a hot and wild rivalry with Franco to try to win Nina's heart.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now the Adam/Gabriel twist might be worth watching but only if they get MM back. Make Gabriel Jack's son for real and have Adam/Gabriel fighting for Cheslea and say goodbye Grandpa Billy - even though I've actually started to tolerate/not skip over all of his scenes.

• Members

Lily, yes she was. I don't know why people thought the show would or should bring back a baby, the show already has far too many kids. Lily would give Sonny and Carly a huge story and possible introduce us to some yet unseen Sonny child. I could also theoretically see them bring back Stefan Cassadine since Laura has nobody, and once this story is over Nik has nothing and nobody.

Whoever said DOOL Dr Rolf, I love that idea. The actor must be getting up there in years but he was fun.

• Members

As I said in my earlier posts, there's no way on tight budgets that any soap is bringing back an over 70 actor like Jerry Douglas as John Abbot.

And DC confidential wouldn't expressed genuine shock if it's Leah McClosky as Damian Smith or some other actor/character who was on the canvas for a few years.

This has to be a plot twist that no one would consider because of the circumstances of the person's death and/or how the death impacts someone important on the canvas today.

There's no shock in DOOL bringing anyone back because it's been their bread and butter storyline for decades. There's no shock value in any returns not even Jack Devereau.

That;s why baby Jake is at top of my list. The two desperate soaps right now are GH and YR so I'm convinced it's one of these shows. Since Ron has brought several people back from the dead including the most preposterous (Helena and Stephan) it's likely GH.

Archived