DC Blind Item: Who's coming back from dead

• Members

I don't disagree with you or Cassadine, but that's exacfly the "polarizing" or whatever they said would cause fans to be divided. A lot of the characters that have been mentioned, ppl want to return. MM's return would fit the WTF - on so many fronts - from his firing to hiring JH as 'Adam' only to change story. For fans, even VR's return wouldn't have that reaction since most want her back - we don't care about her backstage drama. Cassie's return would qualify in that it would be the 2nd worst rewrite in Y&R history - after PIII.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jamey mentioned on Twitter last night that his blind item is not Jack or Tony (my choice) because they've been brought back to life numerous times and it's common on DAYS. So it has to be one of the three other shows. My guess is either Y&R or GH. I don't see the need for B&B doing this story as of late unless they wanna actually do something for Thorne and Aly.

• Members

Zach - one of the most pathetic stories - served zero purpose and was coming off the stupid island garbage. After being betrayed by the writers the previous year, I thought why would I get emotional invested in seeing this kid die - it's not like anyone really does on DAYS - it was a sad ploy, followed by the ultra-embarrassing, thankfully low-rated, "Kleenex" infomercial. DAYS would be better off never mining that 'history."

• Members

Not to mention, Zach was killed off by a character who's very existence was also a silly back-from-the-dead rewrite: Chelsea, who should've stayed dead baby Georgia down in the bayou swamp.

I would really hate it if they resurrected Zach and he was now a grumpy teen. Cuz they're always grumpy when they reunite with their parents.

• Members

I find it deeply improbable that GH would rehire the random little twins who played Jake for such a story.

My bet is Lily. They've been hinting at this story for years (with Carlos, etc., and it's been in the rumor mill a long time) and when RC has a big (dumb) idea, he rarely ever lets it go. He waits to strike.

Archived