Y&R SOD Spoiler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Called it verbatim.

DC just spoiled it on their podcast that Sharon will lose her baby AND there will be a baby switch, which Sharon will be responsible for.

Another reason to put Saint Sage over and put another nail in the coffin for Sharon.

SMDH. mad.gif This is going to be the final nail in the coffin.

Cancel this sh-t.

• Members

And hardcore, long-term OLTL fans I've come in contact with hated Gabrielle's second baby switch story.

Sharon just got done switching paternity test. Now she's going to turn around and steal a baby? Bulls--t. This is lazy ass writing at it's finest and they'll once again blame on her being bipolar. I know bipolar people and they don't do stupid sh-t like steal a baby. They're too depressed to even deal with a child.

I'm at the point where I want them to kill Sharon. Love the character dearly but I'd rather her be dead than having to deal with this crap.

I hope the ratings drop tremendously over this story. I want a cancellation notice for Y&R. They earned it seeing as the idiots at CBS and SONY thought it was a bright idea to hire Phelps and Pratt given their histories with destroying soaps.

ETA: Jamey Giddens (of DC) is now reporting that they were speculating on the podcast as that's what they've been hearing. So take it with a grain of salt; however, I've called it before they even confirmed it. It's classic Pratt.

• Members

They really want Sage to happen, Jesus. If anyone should be losing a kid and stealing someone elses, its her.

Poor Sharon Case, they keep throwing this kid of bull at her cause they know she'll sell the hell out of it and her base will ride regardless. This is going to be a tough one though.

Pratt is garbage, I hate that the ratings haven't tanked already.

Edit: Of course Jamey and em jumped the gun, if only they would put this much passion into getting Frank and ReRon canned instead of praising their heinous crap that just as bad as Pratt's.

• Members

i just don't buy it. I'm thinking Sage loses her baby, and Avery probably does the switch (unless sh'ell be gone by then?) because it's TOO crazy a thing for Sharon to come back from (if they plan on keeping SC on the show/Sharon + Dylan), imo.

Archived