Your Top 10 Worthless Soap Characters Of All Time

• Members

Oh, I forgot (and tried to block out) that horrific Mari Lynn Dennison from OLTL. Ugh! Just one of many pointless characters but I decided to add her because of what a nightmare she was. And not one fan liked her anyway which added to how worthless she was.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH

Constance Townley--A Luke love interest, a WSB spy, a former love of Robert's

Lorena Sharpe--Monica's alleged cousin and scam artist

Tom Hardy--I know I'm going to take some hits for this one, but name one truly unforgettable story he was involved in!

Dorrie Fleming, R.N.--Cute British nurse arrived to help Port Charles deal with the aftermath of Hurricane Ava, if I remember correctly.

Celia Quartemaine--A member of that dreaded "other branch" of the Quartermaine family who everyone seems to have forgot existed

Ginny Blake--Rick Webber's next wife after Lesley, quite a strikingly beautiful woman and Judith Chapman, who played her, was a good actress, but she was living in Lesley's house. Ewwwww.

Lou Swenson-Remember her? Blackie's girl that Steffi murdered, but Blackie took the wrap for?

Terri Webber--The forgotten older sister of Rick and Jeff. Sometimes almost whole episodes were devoted to her singing at her club--beings that this is a soap and not a variety show, ratings dive bombed accordingly.

The Eckerts--No one heard of them prior to 1991, but that year, they were suddenly everywhere--and viewers took no interest.

Jimmy Lee Holt--This 80s character that was pivotal for a period of time seems to have been forgotten. He was a love interest for another member of this list, Celia.

• Members

Good recall on Bobby Reno. His real name turned out to be Shane Roberts. And he was a doctor, not a race car driver.

Had Sandra Ferguson already returned to the show they probably would have let RKK play Sam Fowler again. But she didn't come back until a couple of years after RKK had returned. Either way, it was a ridiculous decision to cast him in a role other than Sam.

Archived