Y&R: HUGE spoiler

• Members

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is finally happening. The game changer to change all games:

Joshua Morrow has gotten a haircut:

After getting a hair cut Joshua Morrow was inspired to quit acting and become the official The Young and the Restless make up department floor sweeper!

10407228_10153260365041614_5573182280512

His new duties at the Y&R set are not expected to interfere with his uncanny ability to always be an ass as Nick.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Joshua Morrow is one of those soap hunks where the haircut can really make or break in terms of his overall "hunkiness" and attractiveness. I don't know why he ever lets it get all scraggly and unruly. I know the "lumberjack" look is in for some folks, but it never works on him.

• Members
Oh come on.

I saw a YR clip the other day, Summer was yelling at Abby about sleeping with her husband at his funeral, the acting and dialogue was truly atrocious, anyway Nick was there and I couldn't get over how he's apparently supposedly old enough to those kids father. He certainly doesn't look it, so good for Josh Morrow.

• Members

It wasn't really meant as an insult - I think Eddie looks pretty decent in the face. It's more the eyebrows...he has eyebrows like that too.

I guess I just didn't see the huge change from the last time I saw Nick. Then again, it's been a few years, as I tend to avoid him when I do watch.

Archived