B&B Promo: "What will they do next?"

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephanie would probably just yell at Rick to let her have a try...

I wish Dayzee was still around. Stephanie being involved would mean her bond with Stephanie could play a part here, especially if she went up against Maya.

• Members

I would have died laughing if they showed of clip of Maria getting slapped by Stephanie's ghost at the end of that promo....:D

Hell would break loose if She was still around that's for sure....she was so horrible to KL's Rick during the Steffy affair (though his Rick was just as much a douchebag as JY plays him) I can't imagine what they would have her do to him and Maya....

And I hate to say IF this is why Steffy is returning, I will probably still watch with my stomach in knots......I'm sure there will be some good confrontational scenes between her and Maya, but I'm sorry.....I can't get over how much I hated her during the triangle from hell, and it will only be worst if they have interact with Bill again since he will most likely want to get revenge on Rick and Maya for hurting Caroline.....again, It's just bad memories of how much they schemed against Hope and never really suffered for it....

• Members

B&B usually moves fast but I actually think the pacing has been perfect in this story. Maya's thirsty ass has been sniffing around Rick for months before they got back together. She threw herself at him and she let it be known that she would be there if and when Caroline messed up. They had sex immediately after he found out about Caroline kissing Ridge. It was obvious he was hurting and wanted to hurt Caroline back which is why he used Maya to do so. They dont seem that farfetched bc they do have history

As for Caroline and Ridge, all they've done is a couple of kisses, which stopped months ago. No sex, no declarations of love. Just an attraction that both seem to have. Again, it really hasnt progressed fast. He and Katie also didnt have a quick breakup as he came back "different" following his accident. He just emotionally was not there and after months of trying to stick it out, Katie realized that there was no future there so she left. I think Bell has played the beats of this story quite well and he hasnt done his typical insta-couples and insta-breakups

Archived