GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm loving GH right now (Nobody please don't throw shade at me! I have my reasons, I was coerced into it!) However, flaws are apparent and the writing isn't perfect. It's why I don't believe in such thing called "Perfectionists"

I have MAJOR issues with today's episode. (I didn't watch but saw previews and wasn't interested and I never say that but REASONS), When something is off-screen for SO LONG. I tend to forget, not care, interrupt and side-track the stories I either want a MOVE on already or am liking or loving.

I mean, really there are SO MANY stories and characters jumbling. So subplots (if that even makes sense in this case being this show has like an A Story, B Story, C Story and probably a D Story.) for recurring vets is well umm.......I like seeing them but I find myself trying to care, trying to be 100% grateful we have them BUT....I rather have them on contract than the fuckery of characters. Also, I need them to be bad-ass or doing something. Felicia and Mac don't need to be focusing on politics (this story was created by a tongue-in-cheek moment, I get that), they need to be forming some investigative squad to tear down the super-villians of Port Charles! I would just like to see more development on screen b/c I either forget, don't care or just find myself going along with the flaws or inconsistencies.

YES I DID JUMP and am considering throwing a party b/c that bitch is gone! KIKI, ohhh I LOATHE. Always in everyone's damn business.

I don't have much to say being I didn't watch today's episode yet.

But I heard Lomax Won! FOR-REALS! What the hell was the point of today's episode. It's filler, just for all that and then that.

And I'm over the FLUKE story (LONG Discussion, a different time) -- This isn't progression this is STALLING til Feb Sweeps!

Other then that, flaws are apparent but I like GH, but I will admit [!@#$%^&*] that needs to be fixed, addressed, and PLEASE trim the cast being it's too BIG. But cut the newbies, being IDGAF for most, I would just like to see the characters who returned not linger around with nothing to do especially with their rich histories and bad-ass moments! I'd like for them to be utilized to the top, take front and center. Not just have returned and now don't know what to do with them but better keep them around so we don't lose them.

I'm grateful and all 100%, yes. But the stride needs to be hit with them like the other stories!

Also I would LOVE if characters intelligence weren't sacrificed for plot!!!!

• Members

Well, maybe I'm the only one, but I did like todays episode. I dislike the fact that this election story was told almost completely off-screen but this episode was put together pretty good.

It seems that Helena has Nik under mind control and that she did it to have Sloane take over the PCPD, because he works for her. The bad thing is I really don't know what is left for Anna now. And I would love to see Felicia and Lucy used like Bobbie lately.

• Members

His or her check is in the mail.

I'm catching up here but going back to the Spencer family...wasn't Ruby an ex-madam, or Bobbie an ex-hooker, or both? I feel like there was a family secret the Spencer's were trying to keep under wraps a long time ago. Not that it has any bearing on the current Fluke s/l. It's just that reading so much about them lately re: Pat, who I don't recall being mentioned at all, has me wracking my brain to remember stuff from the 70s.

Archived