GH: Role recast

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope! The idea here is to connect newbies to creations. Sloane will be an old love of Nina's when she was 12 because remember, we are supposed to believe Nina is about 40 (lol) and she's been with Silazzzzz since probably about 19 or 20. Sloane will be a great love before great love Silazzzzz. Staff will need someone now that her airtime depends on Howarth's availability. Sucks to be her!

• Members

Howarth has a recurring role on The Flash, so he has time off for filming that. Staff has to be benched until he is available. She wanted that clown, now she's got him and the non commitment that comes with him! How much you willing to bet they ease GC from Hughes right onto Staff?!

• Members

No. If that happens (and I very much doubt it will because they obsessively block-tape everyone, especially people who are off doing other things, especially people who they're obsessed with making work like Howarth) she'll push for Billy Miller.

• Members

Ah. Forgot he was recurring on The Flash. I don't watch that show though it gets hella ratings for the CW.

I don't know about McCouch being for Staff but it also wouldn't surprise me, however I agree with Vee that she'd probably push for Miller.

Frankly they should cut their losses with Howarth, Easton and Stafford and free up some dough. Why are these three still hangin on? The characters are all in a holding pattern. Just get rid of 'em! Although I'm somewhat open to Stafford sticking around *ducks*. Even though Nina is a clown. I'm sure she'll come back on-screen on meds and healthy. Zzzz. I'd rather her be psychotic. Eh, screw it, just get rid of her ... LOL

Archived