GH: Role recast

• Members

Looks like Robb Derringer (Agent Sloane) is out! Sounds like perhaps they moved in a different direction that originally intended.

Robb Derringer @r8pistol

Friends I got sad/disheartening news today that my story/character on GH is ending. I shot my last episode yesterday. Thank you all so much.

Robb Derringer @r8pistol

Just want 2 thank every one of yu for all the love support & kind words about Me/Sloane. Was really disheartening but your kindness helps xo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! He got a lot of really nice tweets from fans sad to see him go, he retweeted every. single. one. I wonder if they made him promises about becoming a contract player or something and yanked it, he seems really upset for someone that can't technically even be fired. But maybe he just loved his job there. Crappy news to get before Christmas though for sure.

• Members

In all honesty, under another regime, this guy could have been a good addition. But as it stands, there are too many characters, no development and too much open stuff before another newbie starts and gets a back story and airtime to boot! The circus known as GH cannot do anymore newbies right now!

Archived