DAYS:SOD November sweeps IMOW

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dead at John leaving AGAIN. I'm sure not complaining, but seriously? It's like a bad joke at this point. What lands him in a coma next time? LOL. Anyway, BYE JOHN! Don't hurry back this time. Marlena's better without you. At least without this current version of John.

Ugh at Melanie returning. DO NOT CARE. Maybe she won't be so obnoxious and overtake the show this time. LOL. Who am I kidding? But I'd love to be proven wrong and not hate seeing her face on my screen like I do her father.

I'm curious about the Kate/Chad stuff. I wonder where it could lead. Love how they are always finding a way to keep Kate involved. Lauren Koslow needs to never leave this show. I'd probably go right along with her at this point if she ever did.

I have no nice words for Nicole/Daniel so I won't go there. Just better to ignore it. It will never work. It's almost like Eric who? At this point. Are we getting an Eric/Eve/Nicole/Daniel quad? I MIGHT be OK with that depending on the writing.

If Kristen drops the bomb she's pregnant, that should have happened last time, not this time. I'm OK if we don't see Kristen for a while.

Thanks for the summaries of the Nov Sweeps OP.

• Members

Wilson need a third party, doesn't even need to be an affair, but they need conflict. The couple actually worked really well during the Gabi/Nick story. Which means they need conflict. I mean, they just shrugged their shoulders over Sonny's years long secret. Oh well. I almost say let's break them up and move on with new interests for them both.

• Members

With all these high profile exits I feel like they need a boost, but then I look at the stories and it seems so dull. Where are the big replacements for Sami and EJ? Also, after all this time they STILL haven't done anything with Eve? What a waste of time and talent. They need to GET MOVING.

• Members

Can I say Hamster Wheel effect.. Daniel/Nicole again?? John is leaving yet again and coming back?

The pacing is great on the show so keep Lorraine Broderick, but we need a head-writer with good ideas that moves the show forward. Melanie and daniel are characters that need to leave and never come back.

• Members

No I am not trolling I am giving the show a much needed solution to its boring stale writing. Kristen's return was awful and the show is dull. The Jordan character stinks and it's needs epic romance.

A good example was Leo and Greenlee on AMC it was hot modern day classic romance and super popular.

• Members

Actually Leo and greenlee were a happy accident...they were meant to just be scheming partners in crime... but the chemistry was so good that the show wrote toward that.....hmmm. writers that actually change gears when something doesn't work or works..novel concept.

Archived