YR actress crosses over to B&B

• Members

I could see her fitting in better at B&B, for limited appearances. I could see her having some feud with Pam.

I'd rather have Gloria and Kevin than Pam and Doofus. If they are determined to keep tired Eric on - JC as Gloria could liven things up - because they could keep all that back history with John, etc. Immediate conflict and drama.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd rather have Gloria and Kevin than Pam and Doofus. If they are determined to keep tired Eric on - JC as Gloria could liven things up - because they could keep all that back history with John, etc. Immediate conflict and drama.

I think Pam works as a comedy character. Donna Duck, I'd send her packing and would have a long time ago.

I agree about Gloria and Eric.

• Members

I think the character is actually a good fit for B&B and I would have loved to see JVA on that show. But yes, I can't really imagine what new or interesting things they would do with her. Put her with Eric and it's the John and the Abbott kids all over again, which had already been done with Jill years before.

• Members

I think the character is actually a good fit for B&B and I would have loved to see JVA on that show. But yes, I can't really imagine what new or interesting things they would do with her. Put her with Eric and it's the John and the Abbott kids all over again, which had already been done with Jill years before.

And there is nothing wrong with repeating a story that works - especially when you have an actress like JC. (Plus think of the great guest appearances by TB because of her history with Eric, etc.) I believe it could really add a great dimension for the Forrester family. BTW - The Donna/Eric pairing has always been gross - JG showed that she is still smoking hot during her visit to Y&R. B&B would be well served to get Donna/Justin back together - with all the ties between the Logans/Spencers - it's a perfect fit. The best stuff that JG got was her scenes when Marcus revealed he was her son - those were some really touching scenes.

• Members

Gloria is not my favorite character, but Judith Chapman is always a breath of fresh air. If it gives Eric an actual story to keep him on the show. McCook could use a good partner, and imagine the fun Stephanie's portrait would have!

As for Donna, I would like to see Gareis do double duty every once in a while to Y&R, as Grace would be great as a pot stirrer. Maybe she could seduce Momma's boy Noah to stick it to Sharon. Donna/Justin redux would also be cool.

• Members

She was relevant in her early years when she first joined and face insight into Michael and Kevin's pasts, not to mention her marriage to John and the story she gave the Abbots. She was relevant then. Now? Not so much

was she, tho? was she really?

ib14afuCTPnA16.gif

• Members

So beyond pointless. I would rather Lauren make a guest appearance.

However..this might be unpopular and I don't even care for Gloria on Y&R but I wouldn't mind Eric and Gloria being paired on B&B.

When I first read her name, I thought they must be doing a Gloria & Eric hook up. I would love to see Pam & Gloria rivalry. Or they can go the route that they know each other.

• Members

Gloria met Eric way back in 2005 when he came for Michael and Lauren's wedding, not at Victor and Nikki's umpteenth wedding last year.....She sandwiched herself between Eric and Victor for a picture......I don't even remember Gloria being invited to Victor and Nikki's last wedding.....the whole town knows she's a pariah at this point so I doubt they would've invited her...

I could see her fitting better on B&B and yes feuding with Pam might be fun, especially if she acts flirty with Charlie.....They could even bring John Forrester back for Gloria to flirt with....I think scenes with her and Quinn (if they even cross paths) would be interesting....

Archived