YR actress crosses over to B&B

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yes. That fine ass Justin. I was very interested in that SL with the reveal that Justin was Marcus' father. That he was also Dru and Olivia's cousin. I really thought that they might do something with Donna and Justin. Alas, nary a one story. That disappointment put the nail in B&B's coffin for me.

• Members

Yes, Gloria was involved with getting that started. But they seemed to stop playing that business SL when someone put the kabosh on Tyler and Lily. The last time I remember seeing the set was when Devon and Tyler were arguing about changes to the roll out.

• Members

There is no need to keep Kevin if CLB stays. Kevin ceased being relevant the moment Fen became a teenager. But no, he is still around being thrust into scenes and stories that makes no sense to have him in. I had to FF that scene with Nikki, Paul, Dylan, and Avery is Paul's office as soon as Kevin started throwing in one liners. As if it wasn't boring enough without that.

I can see Gloria because she is Michael's mother so they might want to keep her on recurring to round out the table during holidays.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Ihahaha it'd be neat to have someone from B&B who was previously on Y&R as a different character cross over and find out that the two characters are the same person - i.e. Brad Carlton is posing as Dollar Bill - or Donna Logan lived under the fake identity of Grace - haha or Victor crosses over and finds out not only that Brad and Victoria are still together, the current Victoria has been a sad and sorry imposter for a very long time :P lol.

Archived