GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ditto. Just terrible all around. Tired of seeing her face every day. And seeing a pregnant Ava on the couch not able to move and crying. Yeah, that's just what I want to see. NOT. I'm sort of uncomfortable with these scenes and most things on soaps typically don't phase me. So I'm guessing this is Ava's punishment for all of her misdeeds since hitting town.

• Members

First off, I want to say the episode was good! Kept me entertained.

LMAO at Joss trying to mess up her role as flower girl and all the shade she kept hurling

XWvaAwy.png

HAHA at her getting all excited when Franco dumped her mother

"Buckle up, Bitch!" "You skanky slut from Ryan's bar!" "Don't get so mad; its bad for my baby." LOL...Nina was killing me with her lines

Ugh, cant believe Morgan just turned on Ava like that and told his killer father where she is

• Members

Outside of Little Hannah, that was a snoozefest.

I would not have let the audience in on the fact that FrankenTodd was aware of Carly's infidelity. Therefore, the viewers would really be shocked, but I guess the audience needed to see Carly walking around town like an idiot with that hideous necklace. We already knew something would go down, so this was just an exercise of trying to figure out what would come out of FrankenTodd's mouth. A serial killer looking for justice? That was wrong on every imaginable level. For 2 people who thrive on shock and awe, Craptini passed on THE golden opportunity here.

I would not have put a 40+ year old woman in that particular style of dress at the Haunted Star. Carly should have dressed for the occassion - Halloween. Not Elvira sh!t but a white satin gown for a 20 year old virgin? Um no!

I would have had Alexis, Sam, Lulu, Dante, Sonny, Morgan, Nik, etc there. Sonny killed AJ, so a possible reveal of this magnitude should have 90% of the cast present. This brings me back to Maxie/Lante baby reveal with an empty church and Brad delivering the news of Maxie's betrayal.

Inept bozos!

• Members

Honest question - how are they going to keep Nina around for years and years? She is getting more out of control and psychotic every episode. I wonder how long Michelle signed for.

In better news (from someone on the SOC boards):

By the end of the year, no character will appear in 200 episodes or more.
Wally Kurth has appeared in more episodes this year than in the last 8.
Jackie Zeman has appeared in more episodes this year than in the last 5.

Archived