GH: October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

why is Nina even in hiding? Is it bc she hit Silas over the head? So what? Its not like she's gonna go to jail for that. He hasn't even pressed charges against her

Why is Ava still in town? She should have stayed with Morgan for one night and then hightailed it out of there

Please tell me Carly isn't going to wear that ugly necklace at her wedding

Stop it with Scott and these bathrobe scenes

• Members

FF Nina (and FrankenTodd in the dark whacking off to Sonny porkin Carly) and yesterday was really enjoyable!

Carly and Michael's mother/son scenes were really good, but Anna/Sonny?! That was good from scene one! I loved it. Fin and Mo work really well off of one another, and more scenes between them hurts no one!

Shawn just needs to be onscreen and I'm excited, but he had some really good scenes with Jordan. I'd rather he be Ava's savior, however!

• Members

I've enjoyed these Beggar's Night/Trick O' Treat episodes. Watching these kids raking in huge amounts of candy seems almost nostalgic and innocent to me. I remember the good old days before there was a new story about the dangers of sugar every other day. I imagine these days most parents confiscate the candy and dole it out in a reasonable manner, but when I was a kid I was allowed to go wild. :-) Those were the days!

I'm less thrilled with this Carly/Franco wedding, but it is the right day for it, I suppose.

• Members

My god, Jordan can take out Sonny's trained thug yet she gets held hostage by Heather?

LMAO at Franco getting dressed for his wedding while Sean holds a gun to him. Worst hitman ever!

Madeline...what an awful piece of sh-t, making Sam think her child has cancer

LOL at Joss being shady saying she hopes Franco never shows up for the wedding

"You know what they say? When God closes a door, he opens a window; except when there isn't one." What a dumb line

• Members

I applaud this post…spot on

Jordan being kidnapped was pure plot...

Sean should have just shot him…I knew nothing was going to happen…..GMFB

Madeleine….ummmm…how did she know the passwords to get into the hospital records….

The line from Heather was LOL moment..I wonder who wrote that s hit

Archived