Y&R: Original Cast Member does cameo

John

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is really really cool news for the show! :)

The pic of Phyllis and "Brad" actually almost looks it was shot in 1973....I kind of hope they for one time use old scores but not all dreams become reality...

and I totally think that Brad could have returned with ties to the canvas......Would it have been that impossible to say maybe Brad met somebody and had a child with them and that Child turned out to be Joe Clarke Avery's Ex??.....They even could have made him Stich's father but they botched that already too.....It would make sense given Stitch is a doctor and Brad was too.....

This is really really cool news for the show! :)

The pic of Phyllis and "Brad" actually almost looks it was shot in 1973....I kind of hope they for one time use old scores but not all dreams become reality...

and I totally think that Brad could have returned with ties to the canvas......Would it have been that impossible to say maybe Brad met somebody and had a child with them and that Child turned out to be Joe Clarke Avery's Ex??.....They even could have made him Stich's father but they botched that already too.....It would make sense given Stitch is a doctor and Brad was too.....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived