B&B: John Forrester Finally Cast!

Chris B

• Members

Over 15 years after his wife and first daughter appeared, we'll finally get to meet Eric's brother John! LINK: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fred-Willard-Guest-1085867.aspx

The Bold and the Beautiful...and the hilarious? Comedy great Fred Willard has been set for a four-episode guest appearance on the hit CBS soap opera playing John Forrester, younger brother of fashion king Eric Forrester (John McCook). John is also the father of jewelry designer Ivy Forrester (Ashleigh Brewer), the show's new Aussie beauty who was recently brought to America by Eric to help out with the family business.

What do yall think? I think it could be interesting although I haven't reached the Ivy episodes yet. I wish they'd bring Jessica and Maggie back as well though.

• Members

Whaaaaat, we waited this long for... !?

I was always hoping that John Forrester would be tough as nails, kinda like early Massimo Marone. We'll see, I guess.

@ Chris B: don't hold your breath for Ivy! She is such a non-character so far. And it wasn't until Paris until the "actress" playing "acted" (surprised in paricular scene LOL!) for the first time.

Archived