Y&R: A Winters family reunion

• Members

Neil/KSJ is weak, so I'd be happy to see him go. Olivia? I'm one of the few who thought nothing of this character. She was just lucky to be Dru's sister. Don't give 2 sh!ts for TLW either.

Malcolm back FT? Not if we can get guest appearances from Shemar Moore. Terrible of me to say [because I know show, story and character are key], but with Moore, all reason goes out the window.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I never thought of Olivia as just Dru's sister. She was a powerhouse and led so many stories that had nothing to do with Dru. I still think the Keesha/Nathan/Olivia AIDS story is one of the best stories that aired in the 90s. Her lack of an Emmy for it shocks me. I was so sad when they lost interest in her character and then her return's post-Dru have amounted to nothing. Not even a simple 2 week storyline or anything. I felt Tonya always delivered (especially when Dru died and some scenes with Sofia & on B&B), but they gave her NOTHING to do. They had her with Eddie Winslow like they were old acquaintances, not an old supercouple. It just was terrible to watch

• Members

And just looking at how obsessive they are to recast Billy, Adam and Phyllis, yet three proven Y&R stars they haven't even attempted to recast or use? Please. Olivia doesn't need a recast because Tonya is willing, Drucilla CAN'T be recast (but if she were white they would've tried by now) and Malcolm could be EASILY recast with all of the out of work STRONG black actors out there. There is no excuse except the truth that we all know.

• Members

Maybe Darius is too busy filming a movie?? tongue.png

Or maybe JFP decided to bring him on cause she thought he was just another "pretty face" from primetime and doesn't realize he originated the role.....somebody better not say anything to her! shhh! :P

Archived