Moments you wish social media had been around for?

Eric83

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I think 9/11 incident on social media would have offered up more insight and conversation as to why it happened.

I think Janet Jackson's Super Bowl incident wouldn't have been as bad with social media. Yes it would have been clowned on Twitter and all sorts of pics but we would have also gotten insightful blog posts on why Janet was dragged so hard for her nip slip. Mainly misogyny in this country when it comes to sex.

The internet would have crashed the day Michael Jackson's Bad album cover was unveiled. For obvious reasons. :lol:

• Members

Since a lot of the higher profile ones have been mentioned, here are some more low profile ones:

Michael Landon leaving his second wife for his third wife (after leaving his first wife for his second wife). Charles Ingalls, a cheater? Say it ain't so!

Soleil Moon Frye (Punky Brewster) getting a breast reduction at 15. Although given the fact that she was underage, and the crap she went through with that (getting called "Punky Boobster" by her classmates), I feel a little uncomfortable suggesting it.

Roseanne singing (?) the National Anthem

Marcia getting hit in the face with a football! ("oh, my nose!") :lol:

• Members

The more I think about it, I wonder if life would even be the same. Would people be screwing up on the balcony or would Liza and Halston be doing lines if they knew somebody probably had an iPhone pointed in their direction? You'd probably have to check your phone before you entered Plato's Retreat.

Archived