Former actor reportedly spotted on the Y&R set

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some people will only believe what they want to believe. I was a MM fan, but his silence on this subject speaks volumes. I find it really disrespectful to HHK that people are taking up for this man, when he never once issued a denial. I mean, please. The man has an infamously big mouth. He would have stood up for himself if the accusations were false.

• Members

If I were her, I'd watch this situation very closely. Because if he were allowed to return, she could easily sue CBS and SONY for creating a "hostile work environment" for her and/or demand to be released from her contract immediately.

• Members

It could be for me as well. Not that I think someone in MM's position isn't capable of remorse and rehabilitation, but it just would feel wrong to me, somehow, if he were allowed to reclaim this job just b/c a bunch of deluded fans would rather victimize and shame a young woman for feeling sexually threatened rather than place the blame where it really belongs. MM isn't so great, people, that Adam is nothing without him. Adam Newman Can. Be. Recast.

• Members

Yes, well, 1) I don't completely trust Michael Logan; and 2) stranger things can and have happened. (By the way, does anyone know when Robert Kelker-Kelly's next air-date on GH will be?)

• Members

MM could have murdered EB in cold blood and on the Y&R set, with everyone looking on; and even then, with a death sentence all but guaranteed, he'd still stand a better chance of returning to the show than VR.

Archived