Top 13 Child Actors on Daytime Soap Operas

• Members

I only know the GH kid actors, so I can't really judge this list objectively.

If they ever did a list of child actors throughout soap history, though, I would only hope Erin Torpey would be on there somewhere. She's always forgotten among soap kid lifers nowadays. She wasn't perfect, but I did like her more often than not.

And I LOVE Hayden Panettiere. I finally started watching the first season of Nashville on DVD, and I can't wait to see more of her there :).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It looked like they pretty much mentioned every soap kid so none of them would be offended. Ciara on Days may also behave that way because of her Aunt Julie. For me Hayley Pullos is a teen performer, so I'd put her in another list than one with children.

• Members

Lauren Boles (Ciara) is the only one on that list that I can even stand. She's adorable! I didn't like her at first but she's improved a lot. I mostly just watch GH and DAYS, so I can't complain about what I don't see. But all the GH kids are painfully bad.

"Best love triangle currently running on GH." - Please tell me you're kidding! Ughh. This is even more annoying than the hype that lousy kid actors like Brandon Buddy, Shenelle Edmonds, and Andrew Trischitta got on OLTL. I would say Kristen Alderson but she used to be a better actress.

Archived