Characters that are equal to sominex

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THIS. I have only been watching B&B regularly for about a month, but I don't see why Liam and Wyatt are so enthralled by her. I figured it was my newbie status. Still might be, but she doesn't seem like she would elicit any excitement.

• Members

Y&R

Victoria, Stitch, Billy, Chelsea, Kelly, Jack, Victor, Nick, Sharon, Dylan, Avery with Dylan, Lily with Cane, Cane, Noah, Courtney, Abby, Tyler with Abby. I try to watch the scenes. I want to watch the scenes. But I still catch myself FF after about 10 seconds.

• Members

When Annie said it was so true, but we all must admit that Annie 1.0 was equally boring as a houseplant.

Also see: Randi, Katie Kennicott, and Erin Lavery

I didn't find the Sextet of Suck boring, so much as played on and on and out.

• Members

I'll say the same thing about Laken Lockridge of SB, the dull as dishwater daughter of Lionel and Augusta Lockridge (Nicolas Coster and Louise Sorel) at the outset of SB in 1984. I can't entirely blame actress Julie Ronnie because it seemed the show didn't really know what to do with the character. She was just there. It wasn't until the end of her run on the show in 1985 that she finally seemed to get some fire and also a bit of meaty material to work with (the rape trial of Christie Duvall, and the accused was Laken's boyfriend, Ted Capwell). Then Laken left town. The character would be brought back twice before the show ended, played by Julie Marie Snyder and Shell Danielson. I've never seen their work so I can't comment on what Laken was like under their respective watches.

Archived