Characters that are equal to sominex

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(Which, I presume, is in response to: )

Pretty much, on both counts. I probably exaggerate, though, when I say I wouldn't object to Will (or Sonny) cheating with a woman and discovering he's really bi-sexual, or even (for lack of a better word) "confused." But I want something exciting to happen with those two. I mean, ANYTHING! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

• Members

I stopped watching because they bored me too much. This couple is made up of two extremely handsome actors yet watching them on screen is dull. They have a few nice bed scenes i will give them that but WilSon is way too safe.

Back when i was watching I wanted Chad and sonny to get together. A male kiriakis falling for a male DiMera? The Romeo and Romeo aspect was way too good for me and the story literally writes itself.

The Will recast didnt change how utterly sacharine sweet WilSon are. If I was diabetic id be in a coma by now

• Members
Yes! So much. Sooooooooo boring.

Victoria is also a complete and utter bore. I tried watching Y&R again the other day and watching Abby and Victoria talking was just awful. They are both so boring and lifeless. And Avery's a complete waste as a lead. She had a lot of potential when she first came on but that's gone out the window. Big old yawn everytime she comes onscreen.

Archived