GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I completly agree about Mark not being comfortable with playing gay. He is comfortable with playing the hey gurlfriend moments but it doesnt go beyond that sadly.

Parry and ryan are obviously more comfortable with this as evidenced by some of their scenes and thats why i respond to them.

I think the show got caught off guard with the lack of chemistry felix had with the two other gay characters. The intention seems to have been to have felix much more proeminent in all this and its just not working as anticipated in spite of an attempt at built-up.

Maybe thats why the story seemed so jumpy so far. Maybe once Brad comes back on screen the focus will be more obvious.

As for Chandler Massey I have no comment. I stopped watching days becuz I just couldnt stomache the will character.

• Members

Today was my Ned and Tracey day so I'm good. He cracked me up throwing Luke so much shade is just good to see him reminds me of old school GH.

Dr. O I've never taken seriously because there are absolutely no consequences for her and her daughter wrecking havoc..no I don't expect 25 years to life but try to fake it; suspend her from the hospital or something, community service something all these heinous acts but there's no repercussions. Some villains should be made short term so they can take the fall. I was surprised Dante/LuLu was called upon I thought it would be Victor who would get her off the hook.

I agree Jordan and Julien packed some heat!

• Members

Dr O using Dante/Lulu's embryo as leverage is absolute BS. How is Dante supposed to have the charges dropped when he is just a detective, not Chief of Police?

Im pretty sure that had 100% to do with Sabrina being MIA due to TC's pregnancy. She simply hasn't been around for him to be all about her. Even Liz has finally moved on from propping her for similar reasons

• Members

Ya'll just put Vinessa/Jordan on NLG's manure list. NLG's stans are already trying to convince the rest of the audience she has chem with William (she doesn't) when they are just happy Alexis is getting laid, now peeps trying to get him with Jordan? It's so on!

• Members

I love NLG and i am a big fan of alexis (probably the only confirmed hypocrit i can root for on a tv show) but i see zero chem with william devry. Then again im no fan of his and find him to be a mediocre one-trick poney actor at best

Archived