GH: 'Carlypalooza' Tuesday!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Laura Wright playing up Carly's bitchiness and delusional self righteousness is a gem. It's one of the few cases where bad or unlikable acting works for me. She's not the best actress but I think she does the best she can for the most part. She's had some honestly good moments too.

Sarah Brown looks rough. I know I can be a shallow, snotty bitch. But with how she's looked and how rough her acting has been in recent years, I don't know if I'm excited about seeing her again. I don't remember too much about Tamara Braun's Carly but I do remember her often being too flat and one note. I also remember her having some chemistry with some of her costars, like Maurice.

• Members

I love that we have only one blonde Carly! A small part of me hopes we get all the Carly's together in one scene. It can be like Carly's past comes back to take turns bitch slapping her for everything going on with Franco! "I stole my birth mom's husband then shot him in open court and even that was a better love story than Franco!" *whack*

Archived