GH: 'Carlypalooza' Tuesday!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We need Wolfe back because I have a feeling that Carly will be moving hell and high water to help Scummy. If she's doing it for Michael, fine, but overall, once Carly learns that Ava was involved, she needs to wash her hands of that maggot!

Wolfe had her done with Scummy!

• Members

There are no words! I have gone from loving Sonny to absolutely loathing Scummy!

To have peeps on Twitter so excited makes me sad considering what's been done to women to prop this little maggot. Then to threaten to kill Carly only to have her save him by getting him back on his meds? Sexing up Olivia while Carly was missing and couldn't be bothered to find her? REEEEEEdiculous! I don't understand why anyone, after the "writing" of CarSon the last 12 months, could be happy about this.

Like JP says, it's clever in its own way, but it just doesn't match what's been onscreen for the last 8/9 months.

I'm gonna be sick!

• Members

Thank god. I never liked her. She broke up my Bo and Nora! I know she played a character but she was so awful that i just can't seperate the actress from the character (and she hasn't given me any reason to since she only played Carly for a spilt second.)

Archived