GH: 'Carlypalooza' Tuesday!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, so it would have been best to have the shows out of view.

The thing that bugs me about this is all of this fanfare over that punk, Scummy?! My head will explode. Which Carly is best, especially with Scummy?! Like I give a !@#$%^&*]!

• Members

I love this. I wish JB was asked back though, even if just for a second. She was a very talented actress who was never given a shot as Carly. She did great work during the breakdown story and if they had given her a chance to grow in the role people would have gotten used to her and grown to enjoy her.

But we can cast 123 newbies per week. Where did you read this though? Thanks for the info, boo!

• Members

I liked JB better than Laura, but less than Tamara and Sarah (though I probably would have ended up liking her just as much as Tams).

I agree, this should at least include Bobbie. If she's on this episode and doesn't share any scenes with Sarah I'll be so pissed.

• Members

I don't believe they seriously cared about getting Bransford. I think they just used the convenient excuse. And I can't blame them, frankly.

All this does is reaffirm my opinion that Sarah is the true Carly. LW is quite decent, TB is a bit better (though LW sells the harder aspects of the character better - because Guza relegated Wright's Carly to 'meddling schemer' over 'romantic lead' several years ago, and like Sarah she's pretty good at pushing Maurice around) but Sarah is the one.

Archived