GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA it looks like her.

Crypt keeper Luke and Kaka...There are no words...

Speaking of Luke, never, ever have I heard anyone, [not even Lesley], speak to Monica like that. Luke has always traded barbs with Monica, but she saved his life how many times. Sorry, Ron, after at least 34 years of watching this show, I have never been so disgusted with a writer. DISRESPECTFUL. Even if some of the things he said were true, Luke would never have said them. Shame on you, Ron.

• Members

See, I thought it was just me. First off, Monica talking about Luke going after Tracy's money seemed very contrived and it reeked of "we need a reason to have Luke be so inappropriate". Then to have Luke speak to Monica that way over things from 30 years ago? More contrived garbage. Who cares about that stuff, and many of moRon's target audience know nothing about Monica's past. That mess was so that we could be more intrigued with what happened to Luke. I honestly don't care!

I swear, today's soap audience is the absolute worst because they don't know what soaps should be and these are the people TIIC listen to. Ugh! The dead soaps got off easy sad.png

• Members

First episode in a month and I come back to:

CONNIE CONNIE CONNIE

You Killed CONNIE! NO, yOu KiLLeD COnNIe

Sonny did it sonny did it sonny did it sonny did it

Hurmph Ooooog (Silas)

Zerman Mystery Vuman Extraordinaire

Victor pretending he's straight

Robin to Patrick: Bye, fool

Ava's Quivering Lip of Doom & Evil Mistress Eyes

Nope, nothing's changed.

• Members

Was it me or does anyone else miss the old Tracy. She's gotten very soft in the past few years (SInce she's not on as much.) She hated AJ and she had no family loyalty to Monica. The old Tracy would have smirked at Luke's attack on Monica. She was such a villian for a good long time. She went up against everyone. I remember all those times she'd come back from a hiatous and just insult everyone in the family right in a row (except lila of course.) Even Lulu used to call her "step-monster." I know what Luke did was wrong but the old Tracy would have loved it.

• Members

Tracy soft? Don't be fooled by today. She seems to be a bitter, miserable cow 90% of the time she is on. The only person she ever seems to be nice to on a consistent basis is Lulu. The stuff today with Monica was a rare anomaly.

Archived