What are you watching?

Nate4

• Members

DAYTIME

Y&R. Best soap on IMO and has improved a lot. I used to hate the show (especially under Griffin), but I am enjoying it.

DAYS. I fell behind but read spoilers and stuff, so I'm gonna start rewatching on Monday. But the Nick reveal was a letdown and I'm not really into Ejabby.

GH. Deleted from the DVR last week (I had like 30 unwatched episodes) and now only watch Liz scenes (when I want to)

B&B. Haven't watched since the XMas episode and have NO interest. I may turn in for Katie's heart attack.

Wendy Williams. Started DVRing her show (I watched it before) and I cannot get enough of her.

Judge Judy. I used to watch everyday but I don't anymore. I need to add it to the DVR.

Paternity Court. Watch that ratchet soapy show everyday!

PRIMETIME

Mob Wives. Team Renee and Big Ang! The constant fighting over petty [!@#$%^&*] has gotten annoying, however.

Scandal. It's a trashy soap and I love it!

Grey's Anatomy.

Hell on Wheels.

Olympics (i guess they are both?)

The Middle.

Modern Family. My favorite primetime show! I love it and I think i've seen ever episode.

The New Adventures of Old Christine. I've seen like every episode now but I love rewatching the show!

LOL!

The Haves and The Have Nots.

PLAN ON WATCHING

TRONJ and TROA. I've seen episodes and scenes of both shows, but have never watched then entirely. Team Teresa Gorga Gudice for life! I'll probably to watch all the series.

Finish The Vampire Diaries season 1.

Mob Wives season 1.

More but I'm tired and cannot think.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Sunday night HBO for me as well as that's one of my two nights off. The other night being Monday, where I get to watch my current favorite, The Blacklist (which won't be back until after the Olympics). Since I get home so late, I told myself I should give the 1am B&B airings on TVGN a try. When I get the chance to be home on a Saturday night, I've got to see my Cops and I'm bitter that FOX seems to have given up on it, but thankfully Spike mini-marathons it. I also watch Sabado Gigante and SNL.

When I get home at night, I watch TMZ and Dish Nation, Fallon, and Antenna TV until the early am.

Daytime, I flip around in syndication, judge shows, trash talk shows, and some network talk shows, and DOOL and GH though my soap viewing is incredibly inconsistent these days.

• Members

Daytime:

All the soaps left

Nighttime:

Two and a Half Men

The Big Bang Theory

NCSI Tuesday...actually the whole lineup on Tuesday on CBS

Criminal Minds

Looking

Shameless

CBS Friday lineup

The Good Wife

The Mentalist

Dallas...next week on TNT

Mom

Mike and Molly

Two Broke Girls

• Members

Right now, I"m mainly focused on Dynasty (season 4), Pretty Little Liars (season 2), and Orange is the New Black (season 1), I'm trying this thing where I'm actively watching no more than two or three shows at a time. I get through them much quicker that way, as opposed to when I'd have like 10-15 shows going at a time.

• Members

Daytime - Days of Our Lives - I try to watch daily, otherwise marathon to catch up.

Primetime - True Detective, Girls, Looking on HBO; Shameless and Episodes on Showtime; Kroll Show and Broad City on Comedy Central. Obviously I can't watch most of them live (since five of them all air at the same time on a Sunday!), so I catch up in the week.

I'll marathon House of Cards S2 when I find a day to block off. Likewise Banshee S2, but only after Season 2 finishes.

• Members

I'm watching 87 shows. Don't think anybody would want the whole list.

Same. I focus on two shows, marathon one season of each show, and only when I'm done do I do the next two seasons. It helps get through things so much faster :lol:

Archived