GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love when they bring Lulu and Tracey together. JE shines[like that red wig] when she is in momma mode. I'm a Liz fan, but she really needs to get some color before Jane Lynch shows up and starts calling her "Porcelain".

Pretty good show today{except for Franco}. MB was even pretty present in those scenes with DZ.

Heather, I think that time out is coming, You need a rest.

Robin, there's your coat, what's your hurry! Time to go. See you at the ATM in six months[when you show back up].

How long until Blabbermouth Felix tells everyone Brad knew the truth about Ben. B*tch can't keep anything to himself except his body[that ain't getting any].

Wow, did Liz really admit to seeing AJ because of a savior thing...'bout time

• Members

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I rarely get a chance to watch GH live, but I had a chance since I was out of town. I was stunned at how awful that Spencer kid is - with that accent and trying to act all tough and cute at the same time. Seriously, I had to leave the room. And, Anna with the sandwich? Are you kidding me? I gave up after 30 minutes and did something else. It's a good thing I like a lot of other things on the show when I'm selective on YouTube, but if that had been my first introduction or re-introduction to the show, I wouldn't go back. I'm glad it wasn't just me.

• Members

If you're going to quote the scripts, Vee, get it right. Robin didn't say she had herself checked out and her denial came after attacking the psycho doctor.

Robin: I thought I was losing my mind.

Anna: God, I can't even imagine.

Robin: They say that's what happens to people with PTSD. Not that I have it. I've looked up the symptoms you know just in case.

Patrick: You didn't tell me that.

Robin: Because I didn't want you to worry AND because I don't have any symptoms. I don't have nightmares or anxiety attacks or hallucinations or any of that. BUT, I have to tell you when Obrecht came in and she made her announcement, I thought okay yup this is it. This is where I lose my mind so I might as well make a quiet exit before anyone notices. Then this guy yells this woman is no doctor.

The story point IS up for debate when Patrick voices concern yet again over Robin's mental state after hearing her crazy plan. This isn't just a split second reckless choice like racing into the lab, this is totally irrational to go off with a shady villain to parts unknown. Patrick was right to be concerned. He's right to suggest they talk with Anna and think this out more clearly. Robin's not thinking clearly at all here which was my original point.

It's hard to trust a word RC tweets when he's been caught lying about a story or changing his mind later. I just try to go by the screen and the scripts had Robin over-identifying with Jason and Patrick voice concern over her reactions here.

• Members

+1

I don't even love to hate Tracy, especially when there's no good reason Laura isn't here to have these moments with HER daughter.

Laura was a fantastic mother to Lulu in childhood and even in 2006 they had some wonderful moments. No one will ever be able to convince me that petty, mean-spirited, vile Tracy could ever be the mother Laura was before Guza and then Carlivati crapped all over her.

• Members

I'm sorry, but it's not. When I say Robin had herself checked out, I meant she did it herself - and the show clearly intended us to take her little soliloquy as "see? She's fine, now leave us alone."

Now, it's true Patrick reacted to Robin's wild story, but his fear about her condition was dismissed. Nothing in the scripts - or anything else beyond your personal opinion - indicates that Robin has PTSD. I wish they would have made more of what she went through, but they have very, very clearly said no, she's strong, she's fine. It's okay if you have an opinion but when the show has deliberately taken pains more than once to say it's not the case, you can't just affix it to the show anyway and pretend they're working with your version of the story instead of against it.

• Members

I thought Ron even came out on Twitter and more or less said they weren't doing any kind of PTSD story because it would be boring to fixate on what Robin went through in captivity. Then he made some kind of joke about her having been at a spa. Maybe I'm making all that up in my head, because I don't follow him on twitter but I got that impression from what was posted on various boards at the time.

However, it's not unlike Ron to throw little thing in to make you wonder, and leave it to the viewer's interpretation, but never actually pick up that thread and tell the story. Just leave it dangling out there in perpetuity.

I like TeamEric's interpretation, so I'm going to keep it. Just because I want to. Just like some people think "SuchAndSuch" couple are true love forever because . . .

• Members

He did come out and say that she didn't. When his online commentary wasn't enough for people, they clumsily inserted the scene where Robin turned to Patrick and Anna said she didn't have PTSD. Then she flipped off the audience - well, that's how it felt, anyway.

And we've all seen him lay in material for the future, but that wasn't what this was. The other day was just Patrick drawing at straws to try and understand why his wife was leaving.

• Members

Out of the Qs that have been killed [only 2, right], Tracy should have been one of them. This character has lost all meaning, and then to have her counseling Lulu on family? It was insulting to the intelligence of a considerable percentage of the audience when we have watch this vile bitch spew hate at family members when they bother to write the Qs in an eppy or 2.

• Members

GH goes back to taping Mon. Feb. 24th...after being dark for two weeks.

Cheap re : Sabrina...I agree with you but I still see the SparklePony pimping/propping is still all over this big time... After weeks of deliberation, Patrick made the wrong choice he chose the woman who would leave him and their daughter.... they're already interpreting this on FaceBk:

he should have stayed with Sabrina the woman who worships and adores them because she would never leave them to go save an ex lover.

Sabrina and his newborn child is where he belongs I suspect after wandering around the hospital forlorn, he'll begin the process of groveling at Princess Lollipop's feet begging forgiveness will come around to wave her magic wand (again) save Patrick and heal Emma from the loss of Robin bailing on them (only this time it'll actually be written in story and I'll see it on the screen).

• Members

That's just so offensive, but so Ron. He gets tired of a story so he just wraps it up and is done with it. I have yet to see him conclude a story arc in anyway that is satisfying. It always seems like he's just done and quits so he can move on to something that is more interesting to him now. He's like a puppy chasing a ball, then becomes distracted by a butterfly.

Archived