GH: casting news Rick Hearst is back

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Celebrate now. FrankenRon is only going to use Ric to show you guys FrankenTodd really isn't that bad...

Now, while I have accepted the story given with FrankenTodd because it is a plausible reason for certain criminal behavior [the writing simply stinks], I see how this goes a mile away. Ric drugged his wife, kidnapped Carly, chained her a wall and was going to kill her and take her newborn. Gaslit Sonny and a whole bunch of other heinous stuff. Put him next to FrankenTodd, and you guys won't be crying over FrankenRon's golden boy any longer.

Mark my words!

I certainly understand how one could make such a leap.

• Members

they never had to come up with any outlandish reasons to excuse his behavior to redeem him. Ric was awful but the show owned it and he was what he was. That made him a more compelling character than brain tumor, convenient video tapes, constantly propped Franco

• Members

Oh, and you think moRon cares about the complexities of Ric? Besides, you can't tell me someone is awful and irredeemable and have women throwing panties at him. Liz, Alexis, Claudia, Hannah (was it). That does not add up. They used Ric's need to have his brother's love as a reason for why he did the things he did. It's not normal to chain a woman to a wall and plot her murder to take her child to pass it of as your wife's. I have always hated Ric and thought he was a deviant and Alexis was as sick as he was for marrying him. moRon will show you that if Ric can be forgiven by the audience, why can't FrankenTodd?

Rick is a great actor, but the character is sick filth.

• Members

ugh, why would they bring this non-entity back? Lets see, a charisma-challenged actor who played a guy whose sole mission in life was to felllate his own brother, and a charter member of the worst period from GH history that failed at every story he was ever in save one, had nothing to contribute except the ability to talk fast and scream, and who has the unfortunate luck of Nancy Lee Grahn and Mautice Benard as his co-stars.

It is truly the last character to have been brought back and certainly GH has no need for the actor who got fired from every soap he ever appeared on. FV and RC showed such good taste up to know, practically showing contempt for the wrested Guza years by ignoring them. Maybe Mr Mannequin, Ted King of the no-talent Kings, can come back next.

• Members

Uhm sorry? Are you calling The Rick Hearst charisma-challenged?! If anyone has charisma and good looks it's him!

I've never watched him on GH and don't care to. I've no trouble believing his chracter's run his course. But I'm happy to know he's working, and I hope this will keep him far away from that 'healthy beverages' business he has going on on Facebook and his social networks in general. Ugh. He also seemed to have gained weight, I hope he gets back in shape for the role. I love Rick Hearst.

Archived