Paternity Court!

Cheap21

• Members

Anyone see this hot mess of a show? I didn't even know it existed till I recently saw this clip. My mind was BLOWN away at the drama. The Bold and the Beautiful aint got nothing on this mother! Here's a recap of the above drama, don't look down if you want to be surprised bc I was shocked

Daughter learns her father may not be hers after overhearing a fight with her mother. The other potential father is her uncle! (although I think its a very close family friend that has a brotherly relationship with her mother, not biological). Turns out neither men in the story is the father

But it doesn't end there bc the son also wants to know if his father is his as well. Turns out he is not the father and the mother knew. Why? Bc she's not his mother! He was her cousin's baby whom died in childbirth. She took the baby to raise as her own and the man in the story was in jail at the time, so she told him, he knocked her up and he wouldn't have known that she wasn't really pregnant. Feel bad for those children that had their lives devasted on tv by that lying messy mother

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, I watch this show every day! I'm surprised it took some genius this long to mesh a court show with Maury-like paternity tests (although Judge Hatchett used to do quite a few paternity tests). I need to poke around YouTube, but there was another particularly dramatchet episode that comes to mind.

• Members

OMG! I just sat here and watched this MESS at work. LOL

"Yes your honor I was sitting in the living room playing video games with my friends and I overheard what they said and it messed me up" laugh.pnglaugh.png

"I'm not his muthuh" OMG, I wasn't ready for that. As the daughter kept saying, SCANDALOUS!

• Members

I saw a link someone posted on another board

The judge, isn't even a real judge! Of course not bc this thing is too ratchet for anyone with any credibility to be associated with it. I see this I on YT, so Im gonna make my way through episodes and post some juicy ones

SCANDALOUS in deed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s038QnvOUw

DEAD at :40

• Members

LMAO at the judge not even being a real judge, I didn't know that Cheap! I actually wondered how a rather young looking woman like herself made it to judge so quickly and caught enough attention to get her own show. I know that they tend to refer to judge show personalities as "arbitrators" or whatever because it's not COURT court, even though most of them had been real judges. Also, I'm confused because I've heard that the shows pay for recoveries which makes me wonder why people cry and get so passionate when they don't have to pay for [!@#$%^&*]. Maybe it's just the principle.

By the way, Judges Karen and Kevin Ross, their shows are totally scripted. I don't know why I even watch such shady fake [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

There was one where this woman had the supposed father sent to jail for not paying child support. She claimed she got a DNA test done but never showed him results. He turned out not to be the father. He showed some restraint bc somebody would have gotten slapped and choked after I had to do a bid in prison over child support for a kid that's NOT mine!

• Members

I just watched the Trisha Goddard show and some woman claimed her baby's father raped her and he was sent to jail and registered as a sex offender bc he was in his 20s and she was a teen but lied about her age to him. As Trisha was about to read the lie detector tests, she confessed that she made the whole thing up. I said he forgave her and I had no idea how that was possible considering she ruined his life, reptutation and now cant even get a job bc of it

That was the episode

Archived