Kid Rock/Scott Stapp (Creed) SEX TAPE!

KLN

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see the appeal of Kenny Chesney either Kirk. I know many people think he's gay but I don't care. He is one butt ugly man and hiding behind that big cowboy hat doesn't help. I can't stand his voice, and his songs are so repetitive.

Kid Rock is nasty. He also looks like he doesn't bathe. I don't know why so many women want to do him. If I wanted a man like that, all I'd have to do is go across the bridge into Cecil County. :lol:

• Members

Yes he is Evan. Not humongous big but he is above average (at least I think so). The Enquirer pictures of him nude are all over the Internet at various places. Just do a Google search for Brad Pitt nude and you will see the Enquirer pics they took of him nude on the beach I think it was.

There are several of the stars who have pics like that taken from paparazzi - Jude Law is another one who has some of him taking off or putting on his boxers on the terrace of his apartment. I think Kurt Russell has some too of him nude on the beach. They all turn up in the news from time to time and many of the cameramen have been sued but they still take them.

Now there are some circulating of Josh Duhamel too on the Internet but he actually posed nude for his. It was for a coffee table book on celebrities. He does full frontal and rear nudity both. They are pretty artistic photos.

• Members

Yes, I've seen the Josh Duhamel nude pictures - very nice indeed! :DB) Nice looking ass especially! :P

Thanks Steve, I've done the google search on Brad, and yes, he is quite well endowed down below.......I'd love to see him and Angelina doing the nasty. :D

• Members

I forgot about one more set of hot celeb pics out there. They are of Heath Ledger from an deleted scene from Brokeback Mountain. He and Jake were getting ready to skinny dip and Heath is seen running and full frontal in the pics. I don't know if any of you have seen them but they are nice and Heath is nicely sized too.

• Members

I'm beginning to realize how inexperienced I am in this department. You guys have evidently seen more than I have. I know that none of them are huge but they all seem to be pretty well sized to me. Oh well I will still be impressed. LOL

Oh and I agree that every celeb doesn't have to be huge. The ones I have seen so far have nothing to be ashamed of. I guess Josh Duhamel had the smallest but it wasn't happy in the pic so can't really tell.

• Members

I was just thinking - Most of the real pictures of celebs nude I've seen are all average...If they are 100% real, most of them are average...Brad Pitt, Heath Ledger, Jude Law, Bruce Willis, Josh Duhamel, etc...It seems like all the fake pics put their heads on someone with a big dick bc that's what people want to see and believe....but when it comes down to it most celebs are all average and normal IMO.

Archived