Kid Rock/Scott Stapp (Creed) SEX TAPE!

KLN

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IT'S NOT A HOAX! I saw the damn video with my own eyes! LoL Maybe the link is down for some other reasons. Mabe they're threatening to sue? Maybe the site is down because there have been so many visitors? Eitheris possible. All I know is that I saw the video with my very own eyes. I saw them reporting about it on TV earlier today. They even showed little bits of the video on TV. I've seen the video, I've seen the video, I've seen the video! Are you telling me that I'm going crazy, that my eyes didn't see what I know I saw?

For the last time, it's not a hoax! LoL

• Members

I can verify that it is not a hoax either. I watched the video preview today too from the link above. I have also seen it reported on other places too.

The video preview did not show anything much except the girls sucking on the nipples of both men, and then toward the end you could see the girls heads in their laps and one of them said "It's great to be king" or something like that.

One other possiblity is that the video preview could have been removed from the Internet by lawyers. One site put up Colin Farrell's video for download and within hours the lawyers had made them remove it. So that is a possibility.

But I can verify like Kenny that the site did work earlier.

• Members

Well, I can't say you both are liars. I guess it's true...and it makes sense that the link would be down due to pending litigation or similar reasons.

Huh. I just can't help thinking how much of a jerk Scott Stapp, of ALL people, must be to do something like this. Not to be filmed while doing it, but to do it PERIOD. And wait, isn't he married or something? I know he has a child...regardless, this does not mesh with his image.

I'm very disappointed.

• Members

Yeah, the preview shows Kid Rock introducing himself to one of the girls. "I'm Bob," he says. That's his real name. There are like five big-boob bimbos in the room, acting like total cotton candy fluff. Then we see them sucking on Kid's nipple, then on Scott's nipple. Then we see Scott in a chair learning back while one of the girls services him orally. He looks majorly satisfied, then looks into the camera and tells Kid Rock that "it's good to be da king."

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] him!

God, what a jerk! I can't take this anymore!

You think you know somebody and then...dammit!!! He must have NO class. It all sounds so seedy. And not to mention egotistical. "It's good to be da king." YOU PRICK! Honestly, this upsets me.

WHAT A POSEUR!!! Especially sucks for religious people who fell for this alleged charlatan!

• Members

What little I saw of the video I thought was pretty good. The girl was nothing to really look at, but Colin is pretty hung. That was my curiosity with it - to see if he was like the rest of the guys in these sex tapes. This is the first one of the sex tapes though that the girl did nothing for me at all. I have always found Colin to be attractive. He didn't look his best in the video though.

Archived