Real World: Ex-Plosion Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed..there is nothing new or original or shocking....lol

I havent seen TRW in a long time.....its always the same too...white pretty people..one black guy...one gay guy....one guy who hates gay guys....lol...wash rinse and repeat...

• Members

I wonder how this works. Like, how do they go about finding exes and keeping it a secret? If someone saying they were from MTV wrote me on FB re: this project asking me about my ex the first thing I would do is ask my ex about it. And I'd think that MTV would want their duos set before they cast one or the other. It would be so scandalous if a gay or bi roommate wasn't out to his or her family/friends and MTV put them on blast with a same sex ex. I'm sure they would be very sensitive about such things, but you know how reality TV is.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Just saw the episode and......Loved it! Felt very refreshing and I think these 7 originals are pretty solid

Jamie...what a bitch. Mind your business trick!

Love Drunk Ashley! Girl was a firecracker and bringing the drama on day 1. I cant with her running down the street in her underwear....LOL. HOT MESS

Arielle...good on her for being calm and waiting to talk to Ashley when she sobered up. Throwing grease on someone's face is an initiation to an ass whopping.

That Doug guy that followed Jenny hope was such a dork! She was wrong for even letting him leave with her. Going into a hot tub with him and then taking him to your bed? Girl, you are sending the guy mixed signals.

I like the photo transitions between scenes.

• Members

Haha - these people are crazy! I like Arielle so far. Ashley is one hot mess! Talking about San Fran like it's HER city and the other roommates can't get into clubs without her? LOL - girl bye.

I'd love to see an Ashley mix it up with last season's Nia. Can you imagine???

The blonde girl is also a hot mess... she reminds me of Robin. Thicker boned and has lots of relationship and mental issues.

The Bronx Italian is cute but he wasn't on much...

I don't love how they're showing the cameramen and showing the producers calling the house asking what the roommates' plans are... not sure what they're trying to prove there.

OH and then Ashley calling both her grandma and grandpa crying while she's piss drunk... that's totally West Virginia for you girl, not San Fran! :P

Archived