Hypothetical scenarios we can thank sweet baby soap Jesus for NOT happening...

• Members

-Ellen Holly's Carla Gray being recast with a brown/dark-skinned black, or "exotical" white actress

-Victoria Lord sexually abusing her own children

-Mona Kane being retconned into some sort of post-death villain

-Brooke English being destroyed by some awful OOC exit storyline

-Monica, Tracy, Edward, Lila, A.J., Jason, et cetera, murdering Alan; Rachel or Iris murdering Mac

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Almost anything done on OLTL after the unfortunate exits of Crystal Hunt/Amanda Setton/Scott Clifton/John Brotherton was basically this thread come to life.

*Steffy coming back to be paired with Wyatt to leave Liam/Hope together. SPARE ME. It's Leffy or nothin' for me.

*Greenlee bearing Ryan's child.

• Members

Y&R Adam and Nikki hooking up.

Victor marrying and knocking up Chloe.

Paul becoming a serial rapist (after that deal of forcing himself on Bug).

Nikki opening up a brothel and pimp out Sharon to business men.

Leslie Brooks shows up in GC after a major mental breakdown and goes psycho on the town.

• Members

It's bad enough that Erica's rape - a retcon itself - was retconned further to have Vanessa witness it and then to have Eric as the arranger, trading his daughter to a pedophile to make a movie. I admit that the Eric retcon makes sense based on what Vanessa told Erica about that night, but neither retcon was remotely necessary. Still, I am eternally grateful that they did not continue to heap retcons onto it, making it worse than they'd already made it.

I'm glad Erica never settled down with one man forever, had a bunch of kids and became a happy housewife.

• Members

As heartbroken as I was to see ANOTHER WORLD's Frankie murdered, I AM glad that JFP and Maggie DePriest's original target, Donna, was spared.

And as much as I love Julia Barr and think she would have "killed it," I don't think I could have survived watching her play Brooke AND Janet (posing as Brooke) as AMC's writers originally had planned.

• Members

Carlivati's AMC?

*More catfights between Greenlee and Kendall. Maybe using pillows with Ryan's face on 'em.

*Annie would have a whole gaggle of sisters to take over the town. (Think Stacy Morasco + Heather Webber + Dr. Obrecht times a million.)

*You don't even want to know where the sperm story would go. Like, maybe Greenlee gets pregnant from swimming in a pool with Zach's....

Archived