Hypothetical scenarios we can thank sweet baby soap Jesus for NOT happening...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Never bringing Maureen Bauer back from the dead! Not that I don't think it was a mistake to kill THE tentpole character of the show but she was too real...a return from the dead would be weird.

B & E wanted to bring EP back as a woman with a hard life, who got Mo's heart and hearing what a good person she was, had plastic surgery to look like her. Not only do I hate plastic surgery doubles as they are so stupid, but while EP looked like a normal person, no one in their right mind would have plastic surgery to look like her!

Also, at the time Zaz was fired, E & B indicated that this put a stop to the stories they were planning which would be a return of the "black," Spauldings and cheated Ellen Parker out of work. Which must have ment they were bringing her back (What the Caribbean Spauldings had her stuffed away on an island.) Who knows tho..their interviews were always surreal.

• Members

Yeah... I kind of struggled with this thread, because my mind kept going to all of the stupid, awful things that AMC actually did: Erica/Ryan, Kendall's endless comas and heart problems, Josh the walking unaborted fetus, Bianca falling for a transgendered lesbian rockstar, Eric arranging for his virginal 14 year old daughter to be raped by his pedophile friend, "Babe is love," killing off Edmund and Simone and Trevor, Jane Campbell - Erica's doppleganger and the world's oldest virgin, David's God-like ability to bring everyone back from the dead, Jake being Chief of Staff but too stupid to do a DNA test on his girlfriend's baby or realize that the body in front of him wasn't really dead, endless round of Greenlee/Ryan...

Archived