Hypothetical scenarios we can thank sweet baby soap Jesus for NOT happening...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AW:

--Yeah, I agree that it did not sit well with me that Donna was the original target of Fax Newman but Frankie didn't turn out to be much better...

ATWT:

--Mike and Lily as a couple back in 1996 with Shawn Christian's Mike! It was all set to go ahead until Jon Hensley returned.

--Lily being Rose's actual murderess in some twisted Sheffer tale. Not sure how true that rumor was but given what I saw on Y&R years later I believe it now...

--The Jack and Lily affair as well.

--Holden and Lily dealing with their own "Was it rape?" storyline.

B&B:

--Eric and Caitlin's Lolita storyline.

--The story of Gabbi getting disfigured and presumed dead only to return to stalk and torture Taylor.

--Getting rid of the Forresters completely and replacing with family members connected to Sydney Penny's and Linda Gray's characters.

--Brooke having an affair with Massimo to get back at Nick and Ridge. Actually I'm surprised it didn't happen...

Days:

--Oh god, I don't even know where to begin...but I do recall reading during the whole John/Hope/Gina mess back in 2000-2001 that Bo and Marlena were going to have an affair.

GL:

--The Spauldings and the Nazi connection. I heard what was originally planned had they not dropped it thank god it didn't happen but hey it didn't stop Y&R a few years later.

--Cassie was originally to have been Reva's twin and played by Kim Zimmer. Which would have been too much really. Something that it didn't happen but I did actually wish for was Cassie's father being Bill Bauer but it was dropped.
--A major character being killed off during the Garden of Eden murders. It was silly enough but I had heard that Blake was to be killed off.
Y&R:
--Like Days, I don't even know where to begin:
--Victor and Christine affair
--Gina going psycho and being hauled off to a mental institution to make Ryder look good.
--Jill played by Mel Harris
--Brad, Colleen, Liz Foster, Diane Jenkins all dying ridiculous deaths......oh damn wait...
--Paul Rauch and Jill Farren Phelps being Y&R EP...oh wait too....

• Members
Well, they actually had the Spauldings involved in the slave trade...(but that was back in the Long days) which I thought was pretty bold.
Cassie as a Bauer could have been good. she was a bit self-righteous while still being a bit of a slut..so she follows in Bill and Ed's footsteps. Bill was a salesman wasnt he..so I think this might have been wishful thinking on the viewers part..but it could have worked..
I don't know why Conboy didn't like Blake..but they thought that making Ben a killer was groundbreaking so I could see it..

• Members

ATWT - The writers wanted Emily to be the murderer of Alec Wallace (the evil business guy that Margo worked for briefly). Margo woke up next to his dead body and was convicted. The story was set to reveal Emily as the true killer, but apparently CBS stepped in and said 'no way.' That paved the way for Georgia to be revealed as killing Alec in self-defense. Thank goodness CBS intervened.

• Members

Honestly, I could have lived with Emily killing Alec. I don't know what reason she would have had though--other than just trying to frame Margo to get Tom. I recall Em being a suspect, but I don't remember her having any interactions with him.

Archived