Hypothetical scenarios we can thank sweet baby soap Jesus for NOT happening...

• Members

I could TOTALLY see Brown & Esensten doing this, especially since they did the plastic surgery storyline with Annie/Teri.

Another rumor I heard during the B&E/Rauch era... when Jenna (Fiona Hutchison) was killed off in late 1998, there were rumors that Jeffrey Morgan and Buzz Cooper were going to get into some sort of knife/sword fight and Jenna would be beheaded by accident. Can you imagine?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What!? Jenna beheaded, goodness gracious.

Rauch also talked about the black Spauldings in an interview. I don't know who they had in mind beyond Vicky as they had killed off Victoria in the initial storyline. Terrell (who looked nothing like Monte) could have just as easily played Vicky's brother instead of her love interest (and yes I know they got married in real life).

• Members

AMC:

~ Adam and Babe have an affair.

~ Michael Cambias is alive!

~ Tad is actually Joe and Ruth's illegitimate love child.

~ Brooke is murdered.

~ Mona wasn't Erica's mother; Phoebe was.

~ Palmer molested Nina.

~ Frankie knew Jesse was alive all along.

ATWT:

~ Bob and Barbara have an affair.

~ Luke and Noah get married.

~ Any further modification of the Snyder family tree.

~ Chris Hughes has a long-lost son.

~ Susan leaves town.

• Members

Plus, there's the business of the PP/ABC lawsuit, which I keep forgetting. No way would Ron risk THAT by suggesting Michael Cambias is still alive -- at least, not right now. Once the lawsuit is settled, though, all bets might be off.

• Members

-Erica's (un)aborted fetus comes to town... as triplets

-Juan Pablo and Carlos become major characters - w/ their reletives becoming a main family on the show

-Dixie starts a hair charity (a la 'Locks of Love')

-Phoebe's drunk ghost/hollogram starts haunting Pine Valley (using old footage of Ruth Warrick as Phoebe), calling the young girls "strumpets", ect. Actually, I WANT that to happen.

• Members

Oh God, this list is brilliantly awful! I'm so glad none of this happened! Here are a few more your list inspired:

- Mona really is Erica's mother, but Eric Kane is not her father. She's really the illegitimate love child of Mona and Charles Tyler.

- Adam's sister Lottie didn't really die. She faked her death and ran off, abandoning Ross but returned to town later to break up Palmer and Opal.

- Kendall forged the adoption papers she presented to Erica and was an evil imposter, a la faux Silver Kane. The real product of Erica's rape was Josh Madden.

We need a thread to go along with this of completely outrageous possible storylines you'd actually want/have wanted to see on your soap.

• Members

On GL I always wanted Cassie to NOT really be Reva's sister! At first Sarah's kid was a boy and then they changed it..which reminded me of another storyline, Zimmer wanted to play Cassie, but someone wisely said no. Though she did talk her way into a double storyline with the clone and with a bunch of face tape, make up, lighting and camera angles, looked like middle aged Zimmer with face tape, make up, lighting and camera angles. Except they had the cast stand around her and compliment her on her skin and looking so young, which I swear I saw a smirk on Maeve Kinkaids face as she said it..thinking in her head, "Looks like the same old boozey, smoking Kim..."

Jenna "beheaded." Now I know E & B were totally into things, "Never before done on soaps," (hey, I have never seen anyone take a real crap on a soap doesnt mean I want to start now) and have to admit, seeing Jenna get her head cut off, with fake blood and Roger Thorpe dummy head thrown at the screen would be hilarious!

Though I would much rather have seen Buzz get his head cut off, with a special effect of Deas head screaming and spitting as it flew across the room!!

Archived